For interested candidates there will be an opportunity to utilise your sales ability in a professional, consultative sales role. If you have experience of working within a consultative sales role and are looking for a role which offers challenges, rewards and variety but requires the ability to communicate effectively with clients of all sizes, this could be your next career move.
If you are able to demonstrate experience in the following areas, then please contact us for more information.
• Lead generation
• Telephone based sales
• Appointment setting
• Rapport building
• Strong Sales, Appointment setting skills
• Confident communication skills
• Previous experience working within business to business sales
• Experience of working to targets.
• Relationship building skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Consultative sales experience
• Clean Driving Licence (desirable but not essential)
• A confident telephone and manner and proven experience in a target driven role is essential to the role.
Our client is heading in to an exciting new chapter with growth plans throughout the business in 2018 and beyond. As part of this we are looking to appoint additional sales staff to promote our services across the Recruitment Industry and beyond, primarily discussing our Umbrella, CIS, Ltd Company and Payroll Outsourcing solutions.
Our client has developed a small, close knit team and as such they are looking for someone with a team mentality who is able to work well independently but always has the bigger picture in mind.
Located in modern purpose built location on the outskirts of Sheffield, free parking is available and while it is accessible by public transport own transport would be preferable.
This is an exciting brand that already has an excellent reputation for exceeding their client’s expectations. Successful candidates will have an input into the business and its future direction.
• £18,000 - £21,000 + commission structure OTE £35,000
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Free parking on site