We are currently working with a fantastic client in the Rotherham area who are in a process of expansion and seeking to appoint an experienced, diligent professional to join them as a Credit Controller. With excellent prospects for career development, a great team ethos our client offers the opportunity to join a global, expanding team. If you are able to demonstrate experience in the following areas, then please call us to discuss the role in more detail:
Duties and responsibilities:
Responsibility for the sales ledgers of all group companies and effective monitoring of cash receipts, including full credit control.
- Chase debtors for payments – by post, email, or telephone.
- Post cash received to ledgers.
- Obtain authorisation and raise credit notes as appropriate.
- Authorise release of goods on ‘risk’ accounts.
- Liaise with appropriate sales personnel re customers who are deemed to be proforma accounts.
- Organise and review internal credit limits and external insured limits.
- Deal with any debit notes raised on us by customers and trying to return the goods.
- Take responsibility for sales ledger reconciliations as required by our funders.
- Balance sales book each morning and email out.
- Update bad debt schedule on a monthly basis for inclusion in the management accounts.
- Update sales analysis spreadsheets on a monthly basis.
- Update rebate spreadsheets for key customers and ensure information prepared for quarterly rebate statements to customers.
- Update debtor analysis on a monthly basis
- Provide monthly debtor exposure reports to directors.
- Assist in production in gross margin analysis on a monthly basis.
- Assist in posting cashbooks on a monthly basis.
- Balance sales book to provisional group turnover for issuing on last day of the month.
Our client is a manufacturer of specialist equipment. As a successful local employer with a global reach and reputation for quality and innovation, my client is currently experiencing a period of exponential growth. Located in modern purpose built offices in an easily accessible location with free parking on site; this is a great opportunity to join a stable and progressive organisation.
Our client has developed a strong, close knit and supportive team and encourages personal development within the business. If you want to work with a group of people who are all invested in the future of a business, work hard to achieve the result required and often socialise outside of work, this could be your next career move.
Our client is located close to the motorway in Rotherham and has great public transport links; providing an easily accessible location for candidates living in the local area.
Our client is a long established, constantly evolving business with exciting plans to develop further throughout 2018. As such they are offering a permanent opportunity for someone looking to build a career path with them.
- Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- Excellent benefits (health care, death in service, pension)
- Monday-Thursday 08:00–16:45 Friday 08:00-15:30
- Free parking on site
- Great location