Are you looking for a varied Estates Management opportunity? Do you want to work within a dynamic and ambitious team? Our client is currently seeking to appoint a technically minded, proactive Estates Manager to their team. The purpose of the role is to manage and support the provision and maintenance of all our client’s buildings, equipment and services to ensure a safe and suitable environment for visitors and staff within a profitable, efficient, safe and effective working environment.
If you have experience in the following areas, please get in touch:
- Provide technical and specialist advice to senior management and staff in the area of health and safety and maintenance
- To specify and manage all system contracts across multiple sites
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that the operation and maintenance of Estates services, buildings and building services installations comply with health service requirements and statutory instruments
- Directing, encouraging and motivating staff/contractors to achieve financial and key performance targets
- Provide long term maintenance planning, short term project planning and emergency/contingency planning for critical services
- To co-ordinate and liaise with other staff within the Estates Directorate ensuring efficiency in service provision
- Communicate with the Senior Management Team on the status and progression of remedial works, maintenance and other associated Estates service problems
- To act as ‘responsible person’ and ‘authorised person’ for specialist Health and Safety duties, including legionella management, medical gas systems, asbestos control, sterilizer and washer disinfector equipment for sterile services and biomedical services
- Ensure that all insurance and safety inspections are carried out as required by statutory requirement and are compliant
- Liaising with architects, engineering consultants and contractors of Estates related assets
- Manage buildings and services ensuring that they are being run in an energy efficient manner. Make recommendations for energy conservation including payback times, financial and other consequences
- Develop risk assessments and method statements for specific projects as directed
- Investigate estates related incidents, write reports as required and ensure that all necessary actions are completed
Our client is a developing service provider based in South Yorkshire. They currently have sites across South Yorkshire of varing sizes. The buildings within their estate are generally populated by employees and members of the general public.
Our client is based in South Yorkshire within an approximate drive time of 15 minutes from the M1 motorway however, the role will involve travelling between buildings within the area.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with a local employer of choice.
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Full time
- Monday – Friday business hours (some flexibility will be required)
- 20 Holiday days + stats Pro rata
- Pension Contribution