Sales Development Team Manager (SDT Manager)
My client is an award-winning Sheffield based business specialising in UPS Solutions. Their young, ambitious sales team need a Manager who knows exactly how to lead, motivate and inspire to achieve outstanding results.
This is a key role within the business. As Sales Development Manager you should be highly motivated and have the ability to impact key growth areas in both the UK & European markets.
The successful candidate will manage and continue to build a fast-growing sales team seeking new opportunities whilst growing our existing customer base.
This is a great opportunity for a high-energy, hands-on sales leader with at least 2 years of management experience and technical knowledge in electrical services, who can drive consistent results and have a real impact on the growth and strategy of the organisation.
• Provide the leadership necessary to grow and develop the sales team
• Deliver on targets, ensuring that monthly, quarterly and annual goals are achieved
• Manage a team of account managers; focusing in driving sales through acquisition
• Set individual team member goals, provide performance feedback on weekly, monthly and annual reviews
• Identify and implement opportunities to improve sales processes, drive accountability and raise the standard of team performance to increase revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
• Must possess excellent management skills
• Experience and previous success managing a thriving sales team
• Minimum 2 year’s experience in electrical services, with a minimum of 1 year successful leadership experience
• Motivated by individual and team achievement, proven ability to drive the team environment and contribute to team’s success at all levels
• Strong organisational and time management skills, ability to run with multiple projects
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Full driving license required
Location: Sheffield S9
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Annual Leave: 22days + stats