Senior HRIS Administrator
Do you have experience of supporting an innovative and dynamic HR team? Do you have any eye for detail and the ability to interpret and manipulate HR data to provide our client with the most accurate reflection of workforce metrics? As a Senior HRIS Administrator, alongside providing HR Administrative support our client needs you to produce; pivot tables, vlookups, subtotals and If functions.
If you want to work with one of the world’s most exciting businesses, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to gain exposure to some of the most innovative HR practices whilst working with a highly effective established HR team.
As part of their commitment to the upcoming GDPR regulations, our client is currently in the process of implementing a new HRIS system and need your help to cleanse and interpret their HR data. You will be working closely with the HR Team to provide high-quality and efficient administrative support. Due to the project based nature of this role our client is only able to commit to a 6-month FTC however there is a possibility that this opportunity will role become permanent in 2018.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Support the Human Resources Team to deliver exceptional people processes (including recruitment, learning & development, employee engagement, employee relations, & performance management).
- Prepare paperwork relating to new joiners, employees and leavers, ensuring any changes are reflected on the HR system and fed through to the relevant payroll.
- Proactively producing all paperwork for any relevant employee changes (salary increases, maternity/paternity leave, role changes etc.
- To support Reward Manager in planning for the new HRIS ie data preparation, cleansing etc.
- Be solely responsible for all HR files and records, ensuring they are maintained properly and in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- Assist with management reporting and ensure relevant reports are produced as required for the People Team and other stakeholders timely and accurately (e.g. headcount report, starters/leavers report, recruitment / diversity and inclusion stats, org charts)
- Take a key role in supporting the Reward Manager to deliver the annual salary review, bonus and performance review processes.
- Providing note taking support at generalist meetings as and when required
- Provide support on projects and other administrative tasks as required.
- Liaise closely with team assistant to proactively respond to internal and external request (eg references, employee data request etc.)
Our client is an innovative global employer. If you are interested in adding value to our clients’ business and building a career with one of the world’s most respected get in touch today.
Reporting into the Reward Manger, this role requires a high level of autonomy and attention to detail. The Reward Manager is a long-standing member of the team, and reports directly to the HR Director. They are a friendly but focused, dynamic team and are looking for a like-minded individual to join them.
Situated in central London, a 15-minute walk from Paddington and minutes from the nearest tube station, this is a great central location for candidates from most parts of the city region.
This is a fixed term opportunity for 6 months. However, due to business levels in the business it is anticipated that growth may allow the role to become permanent.
£35,000 -£40,0000 per annum.
Industry leading benefits package including; flexible working, free lunch, annual flu vaccination
private healthcare and dental,